From Saturday 4 June bus route 488 will be extended from Clapton to Dalston.
The extended route will provide:
- A bus service for the first time along parts of Kenninghall Road, Rendlesham Road, Downs Road and parts of Shacklewell Lane.
- Direct links to Dalston, Clapton, Homerton Hospital and Bow.
- A link to Petchey Academy and BSix Sixth Form College.
- Connections with London Overground services from Dalston Junction, Dalston Kingsland and Hackney Wick stations and connections with the Tube and DLR at Bow
- Buses will run every 12 minutes during the day, Monday to Saturday, every 15 minutes on Sundays and every 20 minutes in the evening.
John Barry, Head of Network Development, London Buses, said:
“The extension of route 488 will provide passengers with improved local links. This route connects with DLR, Tube, London Overground and other bus services. We keep the bus network under regular review to ensure it provides the best possible service for our passengers. “
you can see the new interactive route on the TfL website here