CPNAG hold regular meetings to discuss ways to improve our local environment. We welcome new people to the meetings, and are always eager to hear your opinions.
If you would like to come along please get in touch and we will send you the details.
- Clapton Conference: General Meeting (Information, questions etc) on July 11, 7.30pm-9.30pm at St John Ambulance Hall, Mildenhall Rd E5
These are for all people living and working in Clapton to find out what is happening across the area and possibly raise issues of concern with officers and councillors present to help sort out matters, or to direct you to those people who can assist.
Past Meeting Minutes
- 16 May 2011: Clapton Conference: Networking & Project Meeting (Linking up, collaborative projects etc)
- 11 April 2011: Clapton Conference: Stakeholder Meeting (Planning, masterplan, partnership with Council Planning Dept)
- 21 March 2011: Public meeting Agenda | Minutes
- 22 Feb 2011: Agenda | Minutes