How to use this website
This website is a blog, this means that we make regular updates and you will often see different news on the home page when you visit the website. When new information is posted, you will have the chance to publicly comment on it, this helps keep the conversation going outside of meetings.
Subscribing to updates
With the launch of this website we will no longer be sending out email updates, instead you can subscribe to updates from the website so you will receive all the latest news in the area. To subscribe please go to the subscribe page here
House Rules of the website
We welcome discussion on the website, but we do have some rules keep the conversation relevant and constructive. We reserve the right to refuse messages that :
- Are disrespectful of the blog writers and other users of the website
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Use abusive language or make personal reference to other people.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be ‘spam’, that is posts containing the same. or similar, message posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the particular thread
Any comments that fall outside of these rules may be removed without notice. If you see someone breaking the rules, please get in touch.